User avatar

Blackjack

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Enough to Eat

    You've certainly got a way with words in this poem. I loved all of them and how used them, and though most poems will have cliche rhymes you can predict, ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: A Question on Heroines

    I kind of always found heroines annoying o.o. They always throw in some girl romance things, so the heroine is never as strong as she should be. You have to ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: I want advice to start writing well before it's too late!

    Well, I would say all you need to do is practice. You can't really get professional without any criticism, showing you where you went wrong in your writing. It's better ...

    Dec 27, 2010


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman