User avatar

Blackjack

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beauty

    She has eyes never seen before; deep navy blue that everyone will adore. Her pale light skin ever so smooth and soft, can attract the angels, who would have thought... ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Can't Swim

    ]I try to yell but I can find no air I make a feeble attempt at surfacing But my legs feel like cinderblocks Weighing me down My arms thrash chaotically ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dog and Me

    It reminds me of this short story of a German Shepherd I wrote. Only, it wasn't happy because he died in the end and the narrator lost him, due to ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Flames of Hope

    This is one of my first attempts at poetry. Since I have nothing else to say, here it goes: Dark clouds hover above my head They follow where ever I ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fine, I Wrote a Love Poem.

    A love poem for no one. It's pretty much my first love poem ever considering I really detest them. oh welll, enjoy (I hope). In the space between my fingers ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ash is Falling

    *Again, I wrote this this morning in economics. I was going through my notepads and I found something that a friend of mine had written for me in it. It ...

    Jan 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never Give Up

    Well, just to state, first thing I've posted on here. Because... well, I'm a bit uncomfortable posting anything on here. Mainly because I don't know anyone the slightest bit, really. ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Outcast

    I tried to make this poem show a feeling I'm sure we have all felt- either in real life or on YWS/ internet. I am such a bad poet, but ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon

    A sliver of silver, a river of light. Cascading down my bed and onto the floor. I search for the source... ...there! A brilliant orb of diamond fire piercing the ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled - Chapter 1

    Coloured is just suggestions in grammar and things :] Under the lake’s skin, all Ayra could feel was the surge of cold, her fingers clutching streaming handfuls as she plummeted ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fire

    "There's a fire burning bright and fueled by water it will last." Water is often seen as always moving - when given to a character, the character is calm, though ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Afraid

    Aw. It's kind of sad. Anyway... It's a poem many can relate to. I could relate to it as a kid, to say the least O.o. It's a poem that ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mask

    I hide my pain with a smile... I cover my tears with laughter... I put on a Mask every day So I'm always the one who is smiling [i]you could ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark Sister

    ..Incest 0.0? That's what I was thinking ;o If I am not there to cast your shadows? Black, without white, we cannot see I don't think that quite matched what ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Enough to Eat

    Your poem was a bit confusing, but I somewhat captured the idea of your poem. Even though some great poems are built from confusion, it wouldn't hurt if you pointed ...

    Dec 27, 2010


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler