User avatar

BlackInk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Hahaha, Yes im in AUstralia. I LOVE GLEE!!!!! Im 'Jesse's Girl' xDDDDD I love Sam to though xDDDD. You sound like an awesome person. THANK YOU!!!! May i say too, ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Mhmm.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Hahaha, Yeah, and wraiths.... i believe in like spirits and stuff so.... to be honest, ive never seen a full Lord of THe Rings movie or even read the books.... ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    romance/adventure (Fics) love and hurt (Poems). I like alot of fantasy themed books. The Evernight Academy books by Claudia Gray

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    I do. A fish, His name is QUikSilvr and he is a siamese fighting fish. He is really pretty, like an aqua blue. And a Gleek is someone who loves ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Ello Everyone, Im Black Ink. Abit About me. I have mis-matching eyes, one green and one blue. I am a MAJOR Gleek, im Bi Sexual, I live in Australia. I ...

    Jun 21, 2011


It is not enough to do your best; you must know what to do, and THEN do your best.
— W. Edwards Deming