User avatar

BlackInk

  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Old House.

    Thanks Heaps. DOnt wory, being a nerd is cool, i find nerdy peoople cute :)

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    Hey There, I liked the choice of words and all, but, i found it didnt quite grasp me in. I didnt find myself very entertained, because i didnt feel the ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Between Love And War

    The sun had been bright outside. The sunshine was warm. If they had believed us they would’ve survived. We knew it was coming, jack and i. We told them. “The ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Can I?

    Thanks, and I give my apologies about the grammer. Black Ink x.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Doll is Waiting

    As of everyone above me, i to am puzzled by this poem. The imagery was good, as i could sense the dolls emotions, but the term 'monster' i was abit ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: --

    I love it But I think the rhymes could be improved some. You made details and I love that so much!!!But could use some more. ~Pixie2~ I agree with her. ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: How Can I?

    Every minute without you is torture for me . What are we to do? To be in love without the touch of the other? To not be able to express ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    Thanks Alot! I appreciate your reviews very much, and i like to hear when my readers like my work. I am planning to upload so much more when i get ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Trip To Torture

    Hey There Gorgeeous. :) I Loved it. I, too, have fear of the dentist, and im also, nearly 15 ^^; I agree with what was said above, but in the ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Chances We Take

    Hey There Gorgeous :) Good job. I like it, and it is extremely well written for a rough draft xD i love it. Goodjob, and i could relate to many ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    THanks a heap Scarlet. Im thinking that once i get more points, ill upload some of my short stories or one shots. SIncerely, Black Ink. x.

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Old House.

    Thanks Mathews, im not so good at writing poems as i am stories, because i have no idea how to rhyme or anything. The poem is meant to give the ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    Thanks, Reviews mean aload to me :)

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    A/N: Hey Guys, this is just alittle one i wrote when i was feeling alittle alone today. Hope you like it. Please, if you will, reviews are very much appreciated. ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: An Old House.

    Yes, i purposely did not put them into stanza's. Thanks toto for your advice. Reviews like these are massively encouraged and loved. :) --- Black Ink x.

    Jun 10, 2011


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin