User avatar

BlackInk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Mhmm.

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Hahaha, Yeah, and wraiths.... i believe in like spirits and stuff so.... to be honest, ive never seen a full Lord of THe Rings movie or even read the books.... ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    romance/adventure (Fics) love and hurt (Poems). I like alot of fantasy themed books. The Evernight Academy books by Claudia Gray

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    I do. A fish, His name is QUikSilvr and he is a siamese fighting fish. He is really pretty, like an aqua blue. And a Gleek is someone who loves ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ello.

    Ello Everyone, Im Black Ink. Abit About me. I have mis-matching eyes, one green and one blue. I am a MAJOR Gleek, im Bi Sexual, I live in Australia. I ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Life.

    Thanks Lily. That wa a really good review. Thank you for helping me out with how i could improve. i appreciate your help, and i know that Family Guy can ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Life.

    A/N: I'd just like to let life know of what i think of it. Hope you guys enjoy! --- Black Ink x. SHOUTOUT: This is a shout out to my ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Never

    i love it, love it, love it, lve it and love chu! Eheh, your a good writer and i enjoyed this work. Very VERY well done! Im jealous i dont ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gummy Worms

    Very cute :) I like it.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Other Re: Dear Mr. Rapist

    It made me cry and shiver, giving me a sense of fear and pain. Good job *wipes away tears and smiles alittle* i really, really, REALLY enjoyd it. I hope ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Dark, But There Is Hope

    I like it. ALot. I felt tears pric my eyes as i read. Honey, if you need someone as a friend or support, im here for you. Im sorry about ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why Should I?

    A/N: I dedicate this poem to the members of 'Gay Writers/Supporters. Its about how i wish people would respect the gay society, even though they are abit different, it shouldnt ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why Didn't I Listen?

    That was really good. I could relate to it and it drew me in. Very well written, and good choice of words. Well done :) Black Ink x.

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    Sorry, but i agree with tgirly. Also you did something that i do to, put comma's at the end of each line. It didnt have a very good flow though. ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: No One.

    Thanks Heaps! I will be sure to. Black Ink x.

    Jun 16, 2011


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights