User avatar

Bjorn

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Wave* Hi!!

    Happy Birthday(it's still 04, since I am eastern time)! I am, well, Erethror, and I am a true blue Tolkien fanatic. And nonsense! There's no such thing as 'I can't ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello dear EBM! And Emma, I believe I will. But EBM, I wouldn't say was great there to, not too mention if it weren't for his site, I'd never stumble ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello to Fontroy, Scotland eh? I want to go there someday. And hello Firestarter, I do recall that name, from Crysi's forum i think...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hello, I'm new too.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    *Opens mouth*.......*closes*.......*Opens again*....That message was very confusing....I caught poem about Crysi, who wont talk to you, and someone to Pm you (me?) to make her talk to you? Besides tha

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello, and thanks! :D

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    To Mesh: As I said the only person I knew that was on this site at the time I signed up, was Crysi, and I knew that not only from ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thank You, and Thank You.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    I am Erethror as far as I know (and I don't know much, since I'm knew) The only person whom I know and that knows me is Crysi, I do ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    A hearty hello to all who know this name, and a warm hello to all who don't know me! I am known as Erethror on these writing sites, and I ...

    Jul 2, 2005


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen