User avatar

Bjorn

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Dear me! I've not replied in this thread yet! And now I have. :)

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Wooooo!!!!

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Quite fine, D.D. :) And yourself?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    If you think I live in Croatia, or Hercegovina, or in Europe-you're wrong! I live in Ontario, Canada! I can't stress this fact enough!!!

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Just so there's no confusion, it's pronounced "Byorn" or "Bee-yorn" with ee and y coming together, but not fusing completely. I say this because I think you think it's "Bzhourn" ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    No problemo. I'm really just trying to find my bearings in this world. I'm quite adamant on some issues, lenient on others, and sitting the fence on yet others. But ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hey Fireweed! The first question-I've no idea what you're tlaking about, HEY!^_^ As for the "WOOOONNNGGG", that was random.

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sharty Hearty

    Well, Mr.Fitzgibbon, a hearty frinkledink to you!

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Hmm, perhaps this is a step up from my days as Erethror... I never really saw myself as a 'mysterious' guy though :) As for my mythology, trust me, I ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Yo Dream Deep! I just finished watching Farenheit 9/11, again, and I'd like to congratulate Mr. Moore on an excellently entertaining film, which proved to be humorous and educating at ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    YWS2...? I don't think I'm THAT new to not enjoy it at this point..but thanks, and hey!

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Well Nagem I just noticed that, feh. Hey ANI! Good to see you. And a message to Mr. Mod (clever little name). I figured it would be bleeped out, but ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Why rated "R"? Why not? Am I allowed to say "****" here? If I am then this topic is officially rated R! Oh don't worry I don't normally say ****! ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: THE MEW KAT IN THE BLOCK! THIS IS SOHINI!!

    SOHINI!!!! *WOOOOONNNGGGGG* (that's a gong if you're wondering...)

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS is Shutting Down

    My mind is blank. I don't really know how to react, or what to feel. However the situation is understandable. Truly the net will be somewhat of a different experience, ...

    May 18, 2006


I just want to be the side character in a book that basically steals the whole series.
— avianwings47