User avatar

Bjorn

  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Possible Big Change To Stories & Poems

    I dont mean to sound harsh or anything - really!! - but I believe these new rules are good. There is always a flood of new poems and stories etc. ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    :lol: That's awesome (speaking of awesome, that is apparently the middle name of my friend Jess' baby cousin :D Isn't it just... awesome ? :lol:). I want to give my ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    My family has also informed me that I've been irritable and quiet. My father was mildly (and I suppose playfully) chiding me for being so quiet yesterday :? I can't ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Today I get to pat myself on the back and be slightly concieted!:D For today is my birthday! I am officially 16! I get to forget all my worries and ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Various Tiring Aspects of Dreaming Too Deep

    Hi there Bjorn. ^_~ Life treating you well I hope, better than before. I couldn't really say... Overall, perhaps. There is a chink, however ^_~ But it'll be filled soon, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    So...what exactly are the various aspects of starting a fire? :P

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greeting from that strange cold place called Canada

    Excellent! Another Canadian! Hello, I'm Bjorn (duh!). Enjoy your stay! :o

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello to all new members! Please fasten your seatbelts, for a bumpy ride waits ahead... Kidding! (I hope).

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Are you sure it isn't the other way around...? Hahaha! Kidding. No problemo! Here's a link to some of my random/other/unfinished written pieces:

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    As I would have expected, you're a brilliant mind and a great thinker!

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    The Norse or Scandinavians in general. :)

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    I'm a walking oxymoron? Well...I wouldn't completely disagree with that... And unfortunately I'm not very much intrested in the classics. Northern Europe's the way to go! With some Japanese splashed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    Good, good. There are many good and smart people out there. It's time they became unified. Like I said, we look at the individual. Open-minded we want above all.

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, all

    Haha! I thought I'd never see you 'ol buddy! How's it goin?! Let's see if you can guess who I am.

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bjorn: An Inside Look

    If anyone is interested in joining the Nordic Council, then flock here. What exactly the Council is...I'm not too sure. Right now we want open-minded people, intellectuals, "philosophers", people inte

    Oct 4, 2006


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria