User avatar

Bjorn

  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Aha! Really? That would be wonderful! No my folks, and certainly I, wouldn't mind at all.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Dreamy, could you ever forgive me? I'm indignated with myself, would you believe it? I take such a long leave of absence, without any excuse that would suffice, meaning not ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Politics and the English Language

    Haha, I stopped half-way. Basically what this guy is saying is that the English language (or any language for that sake) must be lodged. That it shouldn't evolve. Oh evolve ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How to critique poetry

    I'll just say I agree with your (newfound?) approach to criting poetry. I've always found it...'wrong' to crit a poem line by line. Though a piece like Poe's "The Raven" ...

    Aug 26, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a mythology?

    I must add, that recently reading The Book of Lost Tales, I have started creating a myth myself, I just read the account of 'The Sun and the Moon', and ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    The ideas come to me like that many times, and I spend a good deal going through it all. And from there things change in my mind, until I finally ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a mythology?

    I would say look at Tolkien, but unfortunately he had the same problem. At first, I mean, when he wrote the Book of Lost Tales, it started with a mariner ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    If it's a fantasy, I make up a quick language, or now a more complete (though far from) language, and use a name. Or look at the culture of the ...

    Jul 5, 2005


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor