User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Hey Wandwaver!*ahem* I knew at once Draco's mission was to kill Albus (I suspected Harry to, but quickly eliminated him, figuring the Dark Lord would've anted him). I too the ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    Why not? I just finished reading it again, so here we go. An excellent tale, and how everything is entwined with the fate of these three holy jewels makes it ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Hello Unknown! :)

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Ahh, an excellent way of starting in a new forum! Let me just say first of all, You do not have to read The Hobbit to understand the LotR TRILOGY, ...

    Jul 2, 2005


Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)