User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    Well, it was an inevitability with me here(that this topic should be made). I have seen here: Questions about LOTR, which died, and Harry Potter versus the LotR. I am ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    The story is stiff.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    The point is, he made money, thats telling you something writers. You can write a simple thing like this, and your set for life! So really, write your heart and ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Good job Silverstar, once again! Saphira... I mean was like an annoying brat bugging Eragon all the time, crappers man! Your a damned dragon thats grown to the size of ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    My good friend, Harry Potter came out when I was in grade 4, and I do know they are easy to read. But the point I was getting across (this ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Silverstar is my idle! Has Paolini really caught you all in his web? Unbelievable what this generation, my generation has sucumb to! The best they can literaturically(yes I made that ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I am truly appalled. I feel put down, on behalf of Tolkien, in so many ways. Now I understand Tolkien didn't expect his series to take off the way it ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    a childs book. It is not complicated to understand or decipher, its writing style is easy enough for a 4th grader to understand, the so called philosophy embedded within the ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I wrote a letter to her, and I got a reply. Very kind women, and of course gracious, for taking the time to write a reply....^_~

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Quite.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Thank you! Now I remember...Anyway, Poe's works are verrry good, and I'd recommend any of them. The Pit and the Pendulum is one of my favourites.

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I vote, and ever shall, for The Lord of the Rings! Ok, I recommend it; by now a timeless classic no doubt. But I would also recommend Frankenstein by Mary-Shelley ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I applaude Silverstar *returns high five*. Tolkien remember, did spend most (it's unfair to say, or even speculate his whole life!) of his life working on his mythology, from which ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    They're good, but I prefer them when acted out. For that's what they were originally intended for no? The language can be confusing, but a read through again and again, ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'll be honest. I was for a fleeting moment, nearly blind with anger. I read, but with every post my heart rate rose, and I felt I would burn to ...

    Sep 10, 2005


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian