User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    It really is a great, simple, and comedic (is that a word...?)book. And the Hobbit (rather the movie) is what brought me to the LotR, and surprisingly I read it ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The Hobbit.......Too BORING!?!? *jaw drops* :shock: I just can't...compute! I don't know what to think or feel! The madness! The sheer, utter, bewildering, and not the least, confuddling madness! My ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Good good, and I must re-read the HP series myself.

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Oi, KayJuran, I like Tyger, Tyger as well. As for me-favourite poet?None in particular. My favourite poem, however, would have to be, Why The Man In The Moon Came Down ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I certainly don't look down on Hp lovers-why when I have all the books, read EACH in the first week they each came out, and obviously like the series? Now ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I like Genesis, the Book of Daniel, and Revelations.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I'm sure the Bible was perversed here and there, just as the Papal states were, what with the Inquisitions. But I don't want to go and badnaming my religion, and ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I hate to choose, for I can be in a particular mood and favour something over another thing, yet when I'm in a different mood, the other thing suddenly overshadows ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I felt the characters were quite stiff. But then, that's my opinion.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    While I must contend with saying each to his or her own, I don't think you can say that the LotR isn't as great as most people make it to ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think, Jessie, that you may have exagerated that a tad too much ^^;; As a matter of fact, I think there is a neat balance between dialogue and narrative. ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    There is a Usergroup, and I would be glad if you joined.(and any other Tolkien fan that sees this!)

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think, that, perchance thou art too harsh :o If it were the way you explained, no book could compare to it! :? However, there are many great reads, and ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    It is absolutely wondeful to know there is a fanbase on this board, and above and beyond the 'casual' I might say! To Jojo I say: it is indeed a ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I've naught more to say to that. Although, I might add that Paolini has decided not to go on with post-secondary education, and decided to continue with what he's doing. ...

    Oct 25, 2005


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn