User avatar

Bjorn

  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    to bite my lip. Hard. Constantly. Not sure why. ^_~ I'm sorry, but I can imagine that! :lol: My friend does it when he's gone silent for more than a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I'm being honest and giving it a 9. I was going to give it a 10, but that would have been my Tolkien bias talking. An excellent story, if you ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    The LOTR Movies were half baked crap which were better than the raw crap books. THe books are drawn out and long winded to the Nth degree, every single page ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    Hrrm. In my Potter-philiac days, I sent a letter to Rowling, after two drafts. To my surprise...I got a letter back! To this day I couldn't tell you whether it ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just started reading "Kingdom of the Grail" by Judith Tarr. I'm also slowly slugging through "Dozivljaji" (lit. Adventures) by Ante Pavelic, der Poglavnik of Croatia during WW2 (I call it ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Whoa. My family arent really the intellectual type ... or the type that reads ... the books I have, I've bought painstakingly with pocket money over a couple of years. ...

    Aug 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My job is to teach. I am a professor of history and languages at the University of Morskigrad. Do I enjoy it? If I didn't, why would I be doing ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The highest good... What's good? What's bad? People rush into things thinking they represent the side of good, but do they? Are they not just causing suffering on the recieving ...

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Interesting...I suppose because Harry Potter is just in that time-period that most of you choosers of it are in. I mean you can all relate to it-it was written more ...

    May 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Well about a week or so ago I finished 'The Dark Tide'(book one of the Iron Tower Trilogy) by Dennis McKiernan, and began reading Sir Thomas' King Arthur, well I ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    You know what? I don't think I've read anything that's disturbed me, save maybe something or two from the newspaper. I read mostly fantasy and non-fiction. Well actually, I just ...

    May 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    One will eventually stumble upon a horrible book down the reading lane, and I am no exception. Personally I feel none of the bad books I've read deserve even mentions ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Now I've read a plethora of books, and not least of them fantasies. And when it comes to authors-thats one of the last things that sticks to me about a ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Tales Before Tolkien, edited by Douglas Anderson; The Matarese Circle, by Robert Ludlum; What Life Was Like When Longships Sailed; A New Illustrated History of the Nazis

    Apr 2, 2006


Always do what you are afraid to do.
— E. Lockhart, We Were Liars