User avatar

Bjorn

  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Ah thanks...but about that 'we shall invade Russia' part... I stand by her! While we're on the topic of Communism, here's something to maybe counter-weigh the U.N.S.S.A flag: The flag's ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Lol. Thanks Dan. Everyone loves pizza ninja. I don't take full credit for it, the idea sort of progressed between me and my friend. Of course the stop-frame was about ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    Thanks Gibson Girl (and yes, I know about those 'rough edges ^^;;) and thanks Firestarter. The emblem was meant to convey power. The eagle, Jorgunmundr (representing the 'cycles' of life, ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bjorn's Doodles and Such

    The first is an emblem I did for the Nordic Council [not to be confused with the Scandinavian one] (the symbol in the middle of Jorgunmundr is the symbol of ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ah, the past. Unfortunately, I've had to think of the future more and more of late. Though in every dell and hollow, and under every tree(s) and stone me and ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Currently, my father is the only skald I've ever known. -Karl Do/would you enjoy big cities, small villages, or alone and surrounded by nature (except maybe a small wooden hut ...

    Sep 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Do I like I like coffee?! Hell no! But I have to drink the stuff any other way if I'm to keep my job... -Znanje What's your job?

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My life-'Rig' Do you prefer cooler, Northern climes? Or warmer, Southern climes?

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    I'll be sure to look for it, thanks Nate ^_~

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Like I said, it has its faults! I understand everything you said, and those things were running through my mind as I sat there and read it. I in fact ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Yes, yes I agree. But if one were to go to the roots of something, they could begin a grass-roots revolution. Knowing that Leninism and Stalinism did not get very ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I won't lie when I say that his style has permeated into my writings as well!

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    When I say that, I say it in a general meaning. So, look at the roots of Communism; the theory. Don't look at Stalinism, or even Leninism (yes, even Lenin's ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Communist Manifesto

    Today I read the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. I must say that my leaning towards this part of the Left over the past few years has ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    I suggest you then read the "Book of Lost Tales" (parts 1&2). Part two has the originally concieved Fall of Gondolin.

    Aug 24, 2006


First you broke my moustache, now you break my heart.
— MaybeAndrew