User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Yeah, I found this topic, so I'm *bumping* it. I'd like to squeeze you all of your opinions on this topic!

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Terrorism

    And history does have a tendancy to repeat itself... Though I'm not sure if terrorism shall be the final calamity that shall bring about the end of the U.S. I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ex-KGB Officer Poisoned in London Sushi Bar

    Funny, too, that Putin is a former KGB agent :lol: But yes, it would seem he is consolidating his power. What should the West make of it? Frankly, I don't ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Which Console do you prefer?

    And the Wii..... *Laughs* If Microsoft or Sony can develop a motion-sensitive controller, then the Wii will be seen as it truly is: a recycled Gamecube compressed into a small ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hussein Sentenced to Death

    Feh. They wait so long to sentence Milosevic, and here the convict and sentence Hussein within two and a half years. And then he was convicted for one crime only, ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    At first I was taken in, and yes, those first few days I felt bad and confused. That first month or two Osama was the enemy. But I was only ...

    Nov 18, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Uhhhh.... Hmmmm..... Weee.... Nope, haven't affected my life in anyway :)

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    We did not use trans-dimensional technology. The citizens of the Council have reached a perfect state of harmony with the finite All and thus are able to transcend the borders ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Nordic Council has renamed to "The People's Council" . As Supremier, I've been noticing the same thing and have been pondering a name change of late...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Love Is When...

    Despite it all, it is so true...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The latter the N.C. did.

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Rape of Europe

    Interesting... But what I don't understand is why this guy wants native Europeans to emigrate... That's called giving in. What we need to do now is to reinstill the ancient ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Planet Jessica is the heart of an abstract 'All' reachable only by those who have been enlightened by the Nordic Spirit. Yes, it was 'abolished', but discrimination based on it ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Hmm.... there's nothing on planet jessica. Why do you think the empire was not already there? I feel violated... :? Planet Jessica was recently found by the Nordic Council in ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Planet Jessica has just been landed on by the Nordic Council...

    Oct 30, 2006


To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13