User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    -Co-instigator (though not necessarily leader) of the New World Order (with my ideological, philisophical, and political clone John ^_~). Other radical (and not so radical)possibilities of my future t

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone know names of some good Spanish Classical Guitarists?

    Hehe, actually we learned of a few in guitar class last semester: Classical-Andres Segovia Flamenco-Sabicas, Ramon Montoya, Paco Pena

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    Ack! Why do you atheists have to be so intelligent? :lol: Just joking! :D I love being challenged in my faith this way. *Munches biscuit* So, Bjorn (great name, by ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Are you guys together now? Spill all! XD You two look cute together...:D Uh no, haha, unfortunately not :roll: (Yet??....)

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Areida: Beautiful, hehe :o And here are three pictures of me and my gorgeous ex Jessica (isn't she just such an angel?? :roll: ) :D Taken this past weekend (what ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    I am right beside cadmium . To say, "But without an absolute God and absolute Truth, what's the basis for the philosophies?", is hogwash because "God" and "absolute Truth" as ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Yay, I'm talking to Caitlyn agaiin weee. But what made my day is that she said we should have a LotR AND a Star Wars marathon!! WOOOOO!!

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Ahhhck NO!!! Who do I listen to, the men, or the women! Why is this so difficult :cry:

    Feb 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Boredom in Church

    My church is also a Croatian cultural centre, so "church" provides my family a sort of "home away from home". For me 'going to church' brings to mind many things ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    :o Hehehe. It was one of my New Year's resolutions after all :roll:

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hehe, why thank you Wiggy... I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten alot of that lately... nor do I think I deserve any of it ~_~ Well Crysi I ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Columbine Video Game

    My friend played it, said it was terrible...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Talking to my friend Caitlyn :roll: She said I can call whenever I want :oops:

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yayaya! Bjorn is ALIVE!!! Muahaha....*cough* anyywayy.... Yah, here's a recent picture of me, taken last week I believe in guitar class. Enjoy!

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Is Your Favourite Author?

    Tolkien...(WoW! What a BIG surprise!!:o). Well that was a waste of 10 points... Oh well!:D

    Dec 11, 2006


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time