User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You know what? Here's some more. Indulge. Psycho Dan. I don't know what was on my mind when my friend snapped this. Me and a friend on Halloween during school. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me. Halloween. Enjoy.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: deep in thought...

    Apparently my friend becomes very thoughtful, critical and analytical when she's high... The things you learn when on long bus rides... Anywho, for me it can be anywhere. Seriously. I ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mein Teil!

    Anyone hear of Armin Meiwes? That's where you get this song ;) I love Rammstein's videos, they are so abstract and thought-provoking (no less the content of their songs!). However, ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Serial Killer Goes to Trial In Russia

    Believe me, people have accused me of not being right in the head multitudes of times, sometimes on a daily basis, since as far back as I can remember. And ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    Next thing you know they'll be making a sequel to "The Number 23".... Which was in fact an excellent film ^_~

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    The great flaw of this plan being that he's twice my age. And married. I need to find myself a dashing Croatian pianist (with nice hands) of appropriate age and ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9 Killed By Gunman in Eastern Serbia

    A travesty, to be sure. And that such an act can be committed in a little village named after the apple... You know, my cousin keeps an Ak-47 underneath his ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Russia Resumes Long-Range Sorties

    We Slavs have been mistreated and looked down upon far too often, it's no wonder... (But that's my heritage's bias speaking there ^_~)

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I consider myself a pantheist and naturalist . The latter is a term of my own to distinguish from paganism. It entails various rituals of a paganistic feel, but without ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Here's my stereotypical conception of the Christian heaven (that I jotted down one boring afternoon in religion class last year, as the teacher went on and on and on about ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Switzerland Accidentally Invades Liechtenstein

    Awww, don't laugh at poor Liechtenstein!

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Behold! Tis I! I rather like these poses (the second I commisioned, the first...Jessica likes the camera...)

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I WILL be a author. :D technically I already am. Okay. PUBLISHED author. :D If I cannot succeed at that, I will be a librarian. Which I will probably do ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Very cool, very cool Sureal :D ...... I shaved (and got a haircut, should get a pic up soon).

    Mar 6, 2007


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter