User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah, Dreamy thou art beautiful, as befits a woman of your wit and character. ^_~ You are also clearly insane. XD Ah, but what insanity does is purify the mind ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I'd just like to point some things out where health is concerned in this thread: - Canadian Healthcare is not called "NHS", that is the British Healthcare service. - All ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Ah, Dreamy thou art beautiful, as befits a woman of your wit and character. ^_~ I am not really sure why or how I am in this position. Notice the ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    I'm no American and while I am following the elections in the States somewhat, I can't really do anything about who wins, so I'm not concerning myself too much. In ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    Is it a crime to enjoy a war movie? This is the most sick thing I think I've ever read on this site. Are you serious? Do you know how ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    If I may add to my previous statement, the individual might then be compelled to displace the mental tribulation and confusion of the war religion puts in himself onto others: ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    Yes, and please provide proof to the claim that Al-Qaeda is based in Iraq, Sam. If I may put a twist on this topic: What about the war religion wages ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    Well they say that by witnessing something but doing nothing about it is a crime in itself. But, personally, I don't think he should have been sentenced. He did nothing ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    the unification effort (which is somewhat pointless in the first place) is only made more impossible by fighting between Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds. I daresay you've just proven in your ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religion and War

    I concur on all of Firestarter's points. Er, as to my own input... Well first off I very much doubt it was solely religion, or lack thereof, that led to ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Swottielottie I love your kitty!! And I just watched Sweeney Todd, it was good. And your a cutie, and so are you Suzanne. And all the rest you're all wonderful.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: You Can't Do That in Canada!

    Haha, I remember that book. It would seem that the cold just got to us, eh?

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pretty blue eyes ^_~ Call me typical, but I am simply in love with blue and green eyes (preferably dark). No offense to all you hazels, browns, and ambers out ...

    Dec 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    It's quite alright lol, I was starting to wonder whether the message got through or not though :S But I see it has ^_~ And thanks for the comments, but ...

    Dec 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Our Dapper-Dan-Man [[s]The Blight of Europe[/s]] looks particularly dapper in Pic #4. I lie. ...He looks rather dapper in all of them. ;) Though, in all honesty, the psycho pic ...

    Dec 3, 2007


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya