User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Ok my favourite types of music, which I listen to on a regular basis: Metal, Classical, Orchestrated,J-Pop/Rock(not as often) My favourites:Blind Guardian(Epic, Power Metal), Dark Moor(Symphonic Metal

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Read my above post for my complete views. Anyway, why the hell did he go into Iraq in the first place? What did they have that contributed to 9/11? Why ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Crysi has a point. There is what we call water, and all of it on this planet is one and the same. If I ere to drink water that came ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    No I don't support it. Sure I lamented the loss of the people who were mercilessly destroyed at the hands of one who wishes for ultimate power, glory, and riches. ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Hrrm. Why would God, the creator of Earth, Of Humans, and all beings. The One who created everything, the One whom all things came from no matter how small and ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    I'll be blunt, I could care less if a 25 cent pencil was an official LotR movie one. I could just as easy go out and buy a 25 cent ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Um, going to bed late, waking up late, books, random stuff, doing stuff with friends from time to time....lurking in my bedroom....

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    (This goes out to random peoples posts) I believe everything happens because it must, or was foretold by God, to himself before the world was made, Fate if you will. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    I chose no, for reasons which are interwoven with my way of thinking, which is simple in thought ,but hard to explain, so here is my answer simplified. Religiously Speaking: ...

    Jul 2, 2005


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud