User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    God knows everything. Bruce Lee is most excellent. I just love him and so does my cousin. I've got his training books, and I practice by them.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Exactly.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Our bodies are only houses for our spirits within. 'Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust', hence our bodies when they have served their time, eventually go back to the earth. ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    Ok, this topic seems muddled, can someone state the current topic or is it still the same?

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Let me just say, I don't trust Bush; I don't like him. And I think I have valid personal reasons to do so. I'm Canadian I shouldn't care, but I'm ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Thats it; he was saying that culture had nothing to do with America's ruining.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I agree.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Hey the guy who wrote that book was on John Stewarts fake news show! Let me just say I agree with John when he says that the guy who wrote ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Anyone can become who they want. It's not a dream, and like I said before, it's todays expectations and 'rules' that makes it seem like someone like me is a ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    What is the American Dream? By the sounds of it (I wouldn't know, I'm Canadian, so give me leeway), it's a dream of a perfect country, well a perfect America. ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    The war on terror only incites more terror. It's an act of self defence, if you strike the coiled cobra, expect to have two deadly fangs in your neck, if ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    There's no real point in fighting at all. I mean the Revelation was seen already, and is simple: Bad people die, good people live with God. *shrug*

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    I'm not American, rather a citizen of it's neighbour, so don't call me anti-american. I agree with Michael Moore in some aspects, but there not being terrorism at all, I ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I'm in Canada, and word has reached my ear, since I woke up at 12 pm, about 4 bombs that went off in under an hour. I think by now ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yes Bobo, perhaps God isn't some amorphous being, but remember He was There before aught else, He it was who made material and what we see, and we, Humans, were ...

    Jul 7, 2005


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres