User avatar

Bjorn

  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is a 'close' understanding of two persons. It can be intimate, or it can be a mere friendship. You cant compare a couple's love and love one has for ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The war in Iraq resonates somewhat with a)The 17th century witch trials and b)The Mcarthy witch trials. Saddam refused to accept the fact he had WMD, consequently the US(Bush) went ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    I believe 'The Mark of the Beast' shall come in the sense of Globalization. Yes, it is inevitable. We are already seeing it happening with Europe, with the European Union. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Is it not hard to believe, that God created the things as they are supposed to be? It doesn't take an intellectual to come up with that. Unless of course ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Yep. I reuglarily watch Enter the Dragon (a taped version from the very early nineties, possibly eighties, not sure cousin gave it, also a fan). The Chinese Connection is quite ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    To Griffinkeeper: I thought I explained that...Anyway, as I was explaining to my father today, the human mind is wonderful, for one can lead an interestingly contradictory life. What that ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Life has a point, becuase of it's 'imperfections'. Hell even Paris worrying if she'll be late recieving her (enter name here) award is a problem, cuz she makes it one, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Art is entertainment. I think thats it, art is entertainment, something appealing, some eye grabbing. Now I can write something, and depending on how I wish to convey it it ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Indeed, but to that I ask: Do you still think it might have been a curse? Or do you disbelieve in 'supernatural paraphernalia' altogether, or just in this case? And ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Roahld Dahl excellent stuff: The Twits, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, that short story involving the leg of lamb 'A Lamb to the Slaughter'. Harper Lee and her ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    What made me happy today: Knowing our school has a Violent Incident Emergency Plan! (You can take this both ways....)

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cellular,Modular,Interactive-odular!

    I recommend........................counseling.....

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Qi-Your are correct, so what are you saying, that you fully believe the logical explanation of Bruce's death?(being the pill). And perhaps it goes deeper than just men. (I have ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    If so, then what your saying, is that Christ is saying, that there is no devil, therefore if there was an angel called Lucifer, he did not rebel, thus the ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Now Bruce Lee's death is, to those who care, talked about alot. I know the explanation given by his wife, and it's quite a logical one. Bu then there are ...

    Aug 28, 2005


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners