User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I may be moving to England when I'm older(or somewhere in Europe), so I'll be bred in Canada, with quite distinct Croatian bringing up, and live out my life in ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    The 'glare' is definately a force to be reckoned with. Now my dorky smile is something else... :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    As far as I can tell(and I am planning a family tree of some sort with origins...sometime...) I am Slavic as far back as I can tell. From my dad's ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Bubblewrapped-Don't worry, I'm a convert to, but that is a whole other, long I might add, story! Jigsaw-At least now we have some other median for complaints about description... And ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I don't know how you get the Soviets split the countries up, it was all Yugoslavia (since 1920's) until 1991, when Croatia got its political independance, and after a few ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank Ye!^^

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm terrible at this coding crap... And I'm glad you think it funny!*mumble* I'll get a picture of me in my halloween costume as soon as it's developed!

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That is me, although I currently don't have a frontal picture of myself, I'm confident there will be one sooner than later(when I fix the scanner!)

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Canada. Also, I'm amazed that you read them in two days! It took me nearly three weeks for one(but then, there were things in between). And to everyone who supported ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Excellent indeed! I don't find the Lord of the Rings difficult to read. However, I will admit that there were some parts that I had to read and re-read, and ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I feel more negative then positive vibes in hear, but that's good! It's why we're here... Now, when you all say there's a lack of strong female characters, that may ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    It's something I am burning to know! I have only met a handful of people, who have actually read the Lord of the Rings, in its entirety. A smaller portion ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Your all very sterotypical thank you. First of all, there is a college in the city (Georgian), and I assure you, it can easily pass for a university. No, we ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    Griffinkeeper is right. However, if I deem correctly, then, I believe we, as Christians, do cow in fear of being punished in 'The End. The book of Revelation is basicly ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Fictional: Alucard (he's a rabid vampire, who slaughters anyone who gets in his way, and in quite colourful ways!), Bombadil (for being a nonsensical, fun-loving guy), Patrick(Star), Homer(Simpson), M

    Oct 26, 2005


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling