User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank you. Actually, it's a wonder I smiled. Usually when I try to smile, something like the second picture happens, or I look like some murderous perv.... And I am ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Behold! A Series of Unfortunate Photographs!(Taken this summer in Montreal)[And yes, they are of me].

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!

    Read the Magicians Nephew and the LtWatW 5 years ago, then re-read them 3 years later, but with the rest of the books. As for the movie, I am gonan ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1. The Silmarillion-J.R.R. Tolkien 2.The Hobbit-J.R.R. Tolkien 3. The Lord of the Rings-J.R.R. Tolkien 4. Tears of Artamon(series)- Sarah Ash 5.Han Solo Trilogy- A.C. Crispin 6.Harry Potter(my favouri

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    Haven't touched her since summer! However, I will go on from time to time, or whenever someone asks. (By the by, I started this file, about 2 years ago, and ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    I talk to myself in public, hum/sing, wear whatever I feel like, or rather, I put on whatever is in my view, I read alot, and I listen to metal. ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    Thinking of Middle-Earth...Yes, Tolkien and his works are a big inspiration for much of what goes down. However, I may write about anything that I'm currently 'in to', currently 19th ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'm going to University for English Literature(or summat to do with languages and/or writing, most likely involving English) indefinately, therefore it may turn into a career. However, I may indeed ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    1. First and formost, my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be here today! 2. My brother, for all the brotherly love, and having 'someone there'. 3. Tolkien, for giving me ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    The Book of Lost Tales part II, another book/graphic novel, TTT-Special edition, Star Wars(all of them, but the third will suffice if not), a computer/gamecube game, a CD, Blind Guardian ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Mashed potatoes(and gravy). I had my thanksgiving last month...But I understand it's the Americans today. So Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Tis an evil word that must be stamped on and burned and fet to pirranhas, then they have to be electrecuted and burnt, and their ashes be sent out to ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I'm serious.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Many people I come in contact with, know my name, albeit I'm somewhat of an enigma amongst many of my fellow peers. It might be that I am not much ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Hey! Stephen King probably fondles butterflies on his spare time, for all you know! 'Normality' is one bound many of us are 'fraid to breach, take arms against this foul ...

    Nov 22, 2005


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians