User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    What Arvy said above ^^

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas to all!(and a Happy Hannukah to those whom it applies for tommorow!). I was at Midnight Mass at 12:00 in the morning, and my cousin, as always, came ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    I think I am, but that's just me. Arvy je neodreden pobjednik! A CL je isto malo iz glave...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Ahh, Sabradan, but you forget that period of warming nigh 1000-2000 years ago?

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    They should die to spare us their inner agonies then... Give me some good Death/Viking Metal and that's as close to anything relating to emo as I go. .....

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    There's no point to anything if we don't give it a meaning, get it! Scientists just happen to spend their miserable little lives adding on to, and complicating things. They ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Merry be your attaining of one more year upon yourself! :D Oh the days of the past are filled with woe and tribulation, yet not without stuggle and strife! And ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    Scientists are mere humans; humans that set out to learn more about the Universe, and all in it, that God made. I believe it was Einstein who said-the more you ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Moral Question

    If your mature and understand the content that is being splayed, why not? I've been watching horror flicks since I was a wee little one, and my parents didn't do ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Woah people! I'm afraid we're gonna end up being shut down because some 30 year old balding man is gonna rape like all the chicks on this site! Arvandor-How could ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Jeans(if their tight around the waste), and try and stop staring at the girls, and what you would do to them...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I'm absolutely unlike that!(though I usually just throw on what I had the other day, unless theres something cleaner lying about...I ist neine fashion nazist!). I'd check if they were ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    Mine is a Tolkien rip-off(shhh :roll: ), but it's working for me :) I've already explained to Arvandor, but to the rest: Most elements are taken from Scandanavian/Norse(Nordic) culture. Hence ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hey, I was standing straight! And I'm glad I remind you of a, cool, friend.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    I have a map I drew this summer, right above my head, and to the left of Middle-Earth. I've come up with so many ideas for it, I don't know ...

    Dec 11, 2005


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel