User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Jordan didn't move, and when Kaye fell in a swoon she simply fell on top of him, and they both went crashing down. When she came to herself, she was ...

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy happy Birthday to YOOUUUUUU!!!!!! >< OOOOOO YAAAAAAA >< I suppose it's late....but you get the general idea....

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    Really, as long as your well groomed, or make it show that you made an effort to groom yourself, I guess it's good enough. I don't really use the mirror ...

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Erethror was the name of the main character in a story of mine(naturally incomplete; and now I look at it, quite bad), two years ago. Because I had just read ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    You know, me and a friend were talking about this in Math. And I was saying how maybe Dumbledore was a horcrux, and his death was ultimately an essentiality(it's a ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Plagerism

    My English teacher(being the head of the department) was told by another, grade 12, English teacher, that she found out a few of the kids in her class plagarized their ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Books becoming obselete? It must be stopped!!!

    If your open to change, and prefer people actually reading your book over paying a steep price for it, e-books are no problem. However, I would not have them interfere ...

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Sure, it's possible that the events on top of the tower were all a show, staged for Harry, so that he would go about telling everyone Snape killed Dumbledore, and ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I'm afflicted with Corporeal Lieninitis and Ettinodeg's Malady (the funny thing is, Ettin is giant in Old English....).

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    Corporeal Lien initis Which is basically physical laziness. My mind is a beehive, my body a flop. Why can't we do work in our heads, then download them on to ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Keep the story going.....

    Kaye was looking at the ground most of the time, staring at Jordans feet until their movement became almost mechanical, and she herself started trudging along to the rhythm. She ...

    Jan 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    Do what my brother does, and what someone above said Roald Dalh did-when something hits, write it down as quickly as you can, and on whatever you can which you ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    Can we choose ourselves? :roll:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    Ask Arvy, he's the older one, and should I reveal his secrets, which I daresay are little known, as the country itself is(why does everyone always say friggin Jugoslavia still! ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    Like I said, I nominated msyelf...And Arvy is crazy enough to understand me, which is why I chose him....

    Dec 26, 2005


I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster