User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Do we now? :P

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Proud to be English.

    Much like the English in turn are a Germanic race. You know, I was going to mention that the cross of St.George is in the Commonwealth games here, remembering Firestarters ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oi! Boni Bee, that is one of the most adorable cats I've ever seen!! (I'm a sucker for cats...)

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Phylisofical question: Turning lead into gold

    I say to hell with it-use it. That way we poor and 'middle-class' people (its starting to seem like just rich and poor more and more) can wear many more ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: King Arthur's Existence

    The legend we know is so out of historical fact and plausibility, that it is scary to think that some people may yet believe it (or rather them!)! But I ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Irish blood, dearie :D Irish. 64. You can spell 'European' ;) Not really...ya see, we use cyrilic Кирилчна азбукаааа ракс мај сакс! Cyrilic Alphabet rox my sox! Oh also, I ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    Tell that to millions of Canadian viewers... :roll: Oh well, at least Sweden won gold baby! And I am happy that Canada got 24 metals, and Croatia 3 I think ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    Damn it Arvy, that is a highly accurate list! I know, I live it every day! Though I agree, about 95% I can apply to. But some things were more ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy. It's so malleable, it's not funny. I'd much rather read about man-eating ogres than some guy who has some troubles in his life...or something. However, I enjoy horror and ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Oi, Kay Kay, not all forms of metal, or bands, sound like that. Some bands, like Rhapsody, are very well executed, and its a shame they aren't as recognised in ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    I, in turn, rightly understand your position. As for thegirlwhofateloves, was I being...over something?

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Yes, but English is the name of the, over time, collective Germanic peoples who before the Normans final conquest of the isle, invaded the British isle (England-Angland=Angles), not the reverse ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    If my signature doesn't say it all-Metal! And Manowar's 'The Gods Made Heavy Metal' puts it perfectly-"When losers say its over with, you know that it's a lie. The gods ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    Oh I've always disliked math-for what reason? I could never pin-point the reason myself as I've always done good in math that it has escaped my reason. I enjoy some ...

    Jan 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    God?

    Jan 28, 2006


Go in fear of abstractions.
— Ezra Pound