User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Why I *LOVE* President Bush

    Uhh, the country's stupidity in letting you get this far? ^^;;

    May 11, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    Never saw that coming....^^; I was gonna pick dragon...but I just LOVE cats, and I see this site a cat personality-laid-back and continually swelling...

    May 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Though Sabradan has gone into this with vehemency, I still think his underlying message is right. My own parents say that this country (Canada) is too weak and soft. That ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    'One Sec'

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are YOU Wearing?

    White, half-way to the knee socks (nothing but white, and never ankle socks-so un-cool), blue jeans, and a black sweater with a fireball in the centre.

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Erethror-A name in a story I used, and looong abandoned (it may come back...) But my real name? God's Judge....wait a minute, thats not right (maybe not in your minds). ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Iran Goes Nuclear

    Well let's remember that Israel is packing these babies too. Therefore should Iran attack, they'd be placing themselves in danger, and this is what the Communist Bloc and the West ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    If this bright eyesore is standard, I don't see how people like it. You have to highlight whats been typed, a distraction when refering to the written text.

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bird Flu

    Well I thankfully I live an ocean away from the flu, however my hopes aren't high as spring is upon us, and the birds are returning. This whole bird flu ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Exactly.

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    But then aren't you punishing him either way? Perhaps sentencing him to his own death is stooping to his own level, but, revenge or no, it is still justified. To ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    I'm starting to admire the NSK the more and more as I see things like this. It's a form of supression when something like this happens. It agrieves me that ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    Indeed. So you, like me, then believe that his death is a better judgement than being 'sentenced' by the UN tribunal?

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Slobodan Milosevic-The Man Behind the Srebrenica Plan-Dead

    I know it's old news-I say old because it's not mentioned in any headlines anymore-though it happened last month. CBC News Thursday, March 16 2006. Tearful supporters of Slobodan Milosevic ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    I was laughing half way through, and it just escalated from there! :lol: And the funniest thing yet? I said yes to like a 1/4 of it all! :D It's ...

    Mar 25, 2006


Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
— Noam Chomsky