User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Name Change for Dream Deep?

    Dream Deep! I see you're taking a strong liking to Rammstein, but that's no problemo, because I love 'em too! However, I think you shouldn't change it. Dream Deep just ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Poetry

    Meh, I write the odd poem here and there. When something comes, I write it. Otherwise I was thinking the same thing you were Reas - I suppose some people ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: America Hates Athiests

    It's strange that Christians should 'hate' atheists, because that would go against their teachings... Are not Christians told to "love thy neighbour"? Someone saying "your gonna go to hell because ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair to seek U.S. support on ending Mideast crisis

    "We want a Lebanon free of militias and foreign interference, and a Lebanon that governs its own destiny"-Bush That's why you attacked Iraq when they invaded Kuwait...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    slake

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    What do I do if the scribble thing is all grey? It says scribble applet could not be instantiated! What do I dooooo! :?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Word Association

    vigilant

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rambling on banned books...

    I feel sorry for the people in Germany right now... Unable to read Mein Kampf, on the grounds that it is Hitler's virtual auto-biography. 37 bucks at the bookstore! That's ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Daily Show and Colbert Report

    If more people were like John Stewart...let's just say the world would be a better place. Meaning it'd be filled with a sense of humour, and be sensible. That being ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: British Sitcoms (Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Extras etc)

    The only British sitcoms I've enjoyed thusfar to the point that missing one would be a death sentence! are: Are You Being Served?, Keeping Up Appearances, My Family, and Monty ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    thesilversubrosian@hotmail.com-for chat erethror@gmail.com-for emails

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Well I never started this for it. Keep to the topic! BWAAHAHAHA...I know, were all going a little crazy these last few minutes. Its like...Armageddon or something, I expect to ...

    May 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Which site are you talking about ^^;;

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Come All Ye Who Need A Void To Be Filled!

    Typical - I know. But give me credit, will you? The site I'm gonna post here has been inactive for a couple of months (seems longer) and I was so ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    Well you could go to the link on my signature (it may seem barren now, but once people come in, it'll start kicking again). Well, I enjoyed everyones company, critiques, ...

    May 18, 2006


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman