-
Re: Happy Birthday Prosithion!
Happy Birthday! Sretan Rodendan!!! :D :D :D
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"I'm going to the library"
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: This Is Scary (Part II)
And how would we know? We shall forever live in a constant state of fear. I'm aggrieved because of it. Whether or not these 'threats' are real or not, the ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany
My brother works with a Muslim guy who is pro-Nazi (apparently he even has the 'stache'), he makes alot of anti-semitic jokes. What does this have to do with anything? ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
Ahh... in the mountains bordering Southern Bosnia (Hercegovina) and Croatia. There was this one place in particular we passed while in the mountains on our way to the sea that ...
Aug 23, 2006 -
Re: what happened in your dreams?
I had a dream a while back, it brings shivers down my spine every time I think about it: It's a huge battle, outside the gates of some mighty medieval ...
Aug 21, 2006 -
Re: Where does everyone live?
A small town just a few kilometers ride south of Barrie, Ontario, Canada. My heart, though, lies in Europe. And that is where I will live, hopefully, after University (or ...
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Oi, Delo! :) Please come back to Middangeard! :) :D
Aug 16, 2006 -
Re: This Is Scary
I don't know who to target as the real terrorists anymore: A world-wide network of terrorist cells, whos supposed nerve center is Al-Qaeda or our governments, our corporations, our ideology ...
Aug 14, 2006 -
Re: THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!
You're taking the risk of going to a federally funded school *shrugs*. It's like someone eating at McDonalds-the individual is taking the risk. That's the way democracies work. While it ...
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
"God is God" My friend-"Pika, Pika, Pikachu. Pika, Pika, Pika......"
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Das'vi'dan'ya Guys!
I suppose I should say cya and have a fun, safe time. Even though I've no idea where/what Chesapeake City is! And even though it's only for the weekend... ^_~
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Films
"Every sperm is sacred. Every sperm is great. If a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate." Let that be a lesson to you onanists out there...
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: Word Association
Frigg
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: Most Disturbing Films
I swear to the forces that may be that nothing disturbs me. I'm in a permanent state of mind were nothing can! I don't know whether I should be happy ...
Aug 10, 2006
