User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    They mass-slaughtered them, and treated them like animals in WW2, and now they are giving them submarines capable of launching cruise-missles embedded with nuclear warheads-what is this world coming t

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    However, I still don't like the fact that you think Israel is the bad guys. Oh? When did I say or imply that? Everyone and thing has a good attribute ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    So what if there was? We all know where your loyalties lie. Now I know you're no lover of Jews/Israel That's a real unfair observation :? My braces were inserted ...

    Sep 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    Oh God.. not another 'Bush is amazing' debate.. *leaves* Its not. I don't really like Bush all that much. But I'd much rather sing his praises than support a bat***t ...

    Sep 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    *Glances at Bjorn* You just take every opportunity to make fun of Bush don't you? Yes. Either way, the debate will give Bjorn more ammunition to attack President Bush. Und ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ahmadinejad Challenges Bush to TV Debate

    I think it's a good idea. That way we can finally discern who the nut truly is - Bush or Ahmadejanidamijihad. C'mon-Bush has started calling these 'guys' (I won't say ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 128 Students Suspended at Indiana School

    Hehe, I violate my school's dress code every day-feh, teachers pass me and say nothing! Of course that is in the mornings and day's end-technically you're not to wear anything ...

    Sep 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    Not facist...let's not equate facism in general with anti-semitism...^_~ Simple, but awesome dream - I met Blind Guardian at the library! I spoke with Hansi and Andre, it was wicked! ...

    Aug 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    ^_~ No problemo, everyone is prone to a mistake (or two) in their lives.

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    A bomb is a bomb - and to an unenlightened public, i.e. the 'enemy', it causes destruction and death. We know it doesn't-or does it? All I'm saying is that ...

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    You're lucky I'm not one to lash out at people who love to rebuttle with technicalities :)

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    Well that's what I meant, that you'd hear Roman Gods more than you would Greek (Neptune is the Roman equivalent of Poseidon, correct?)

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Musicality

    You must jooooooin it! O_O

    Aug 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This Is Scary (Part II)

    Yes, which means that people would then try harder NOT to get themselves in a conflict, knowing the death toll and destuction that could come out of it.

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Suitcase Bombs in Germany

    Yes, I knew that Lama-the Swastika is a very old symbol (used extensively around the world before the War. I believe that even an American boy-scout group actually had badges ...

    Aug 24, 2006


Look, a good poem is a poem that exists. Any poem you write is better than the poem you don't.
— WeepingWisteria