User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    I was raised and live in a Catholic home. My parents come from two countries that boast a tie to Catholicism like Jews do to Judaism. Almost inseperable you can ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jesus Camp

    Hahaha. Wow...I found striking similarities between that preview and this (Only in this video the Fuhrer is Jesus). Indoctrinating our youth since Nuremberg '34 :lol: If you look carefully you ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Treceg Jugoslavija je stobom, Rusija! Sije zvijezda na nebu, Sjajan i crveno, Silu nam daje u tamu, I spase nas od robstvo! The Balkan alliance is with you (and by ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to now?

    Sonne - Rammstein

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Imp! ^_^

    Sretan Rodzhendan, Imp! Puno blagoslovjenje na toj dan! Happy Birthday, Imp! Many blessings on that day! I remember my brother's nineteenth birthday; his twentieth past this May... :D

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Haha, similar to me. I have a problem thinking too much :lol: And it can be about anything . Sometimes it's an artform (when it's not putting thoughts down or ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts: What's your theory?

    A phantasy conjured by the human imagination. :)

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Should Steve Irwin's final video be shown?

    You don't see a guy being stabbed in the heart by a stingray everyday, now do you? I mean, what about the controversy over releasing movies on the events of ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Dawson College Shooting

    Ah yes. I believe you can find a pic of this dude (with his automatic) and journal entries on http://www.vampirefreaks.com. They showed it on CBC. This happened before, they said, ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Ah, someone who knows me :). Thanks; and warning taken seriously Grif, nonetheless! (Well, what about the names?!)

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: do you have any siblings?

    One older brother (by four years) who is in college at the moment (but living home). Yeah...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    I'm sorry! Honestly... I mean, Snoink mentions Germany is still run by nazis (which I personally find offensive), and I understand it's sarcastic-but I was being sarcastic too! I understand ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Well, because my parents won't let me post pics of my person, I'll post the next best thing... my cats: my cat, Superstition. DD's cat, Porki. Eppie again. She's actually ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Israel gets two new subs

    Heh, Bjorn Germany is actually one of the most pro-Israel countrie in Europe. Thanks to the German Pope (WHO IS A NAZI) and Merkel, leader of the Christian Democrats, and, ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dude! Morgenstern...

    Ah, Morgenstern. Related to Morgenstern-I saw the Evening Star today, in all its, or his , I should say, glory. Bright Earendil... Yep.

    Sep 7, 2006


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman