User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Thought I might answer this here (since I have nowere else!) Quote Incandescence: Bjorn, "Regimes were not made to last-a fact." Perhaps, but that's only if you imply "last" to ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Er, I'd just like to say sorry. I just have a very bad habit of using Nazi analogies...especially soncerning America. But Teufelshund of all people to bash on me because ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    Regimes weren't made to last-a fact. Out of 6 billion people who may adhere to something, there will be at least ONE who does not. We see this many times ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Haha!! Good to see you back Pros. and D.D.! I forgot to mention that I had a Hungarian great-grandmother, on my mother's side of course. My mom told me stories ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Hail America! She is glorious and free! Hail America! She shines out for all to see! Dude. The point of reciting the pledge over and over everyday is...psychological branding! Get ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Russian Journalist--Critical of Putin--Shot

    Oh I read this just today! Apparently it was on Putin's birthday aswell (yesterday)! What better birthday present than one of the more vocal people against your regime silenced? Scary ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: North Korea tests nuke

    Haha, if Iraq really did have the weapons and capability and willingness of using them (which they did not), we'd already be in a Middle-East cold war. Now we see ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Very well! But let it be known that the Nordic Council, and it's member states, and the NSK do not support the new government in charge of Russia now. For ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Jew or no, Dan, he is Russian. Unt all shall fight for ze VATERLAND!!! Or I should say MUTTERLAND! Rally to me!!! Here are the plans! A hym for us!! ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Hah. The pledge reminds me of a new Laibach song (entitled Rossiya): United forever/in a vast endless space/created in struggle/by an unhappy race/suffers of freedom...the unbreakable union/of fratern

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    LamaLama 1st post - Ah, I see. Maybe it's a bad thing, I mean, the whole emphasis of the American nationality and American state and so-forth, and the Americanization of ...

    Oct 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Well Greenfield sounds English...Unless of course there was a father Greenfield ^^;;

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Nordic Council, a collective of European states in a personal military, political, ideological, and economic alliance with each other, in conjunction with the worldwide network of members of the ...

    Oct 5, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Ahh, interesting Lama! Perhaps Greenfield was an adopted name? I can't really help you, as there isn't much info to go on! I suppose I shall post what I didn't ...

    Oct 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey, Slavs!

    Hey, Slavs Hey, Slavs, The spirit of our grandfathers is still alive, As long as the hearts of their sons Beat for the people. Lives, lives the Slavic spirit, It ...

    Oct 3, 2006


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind