-
Re: Existence of Hell
I'm now a respectful owner of a copy of the Satanic Bible ^^;; In (LaVey) Satanism, there is no hell or heaven. There is the here and now. "Satan" is ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Actually, I think Christians should do that. Christmas is a pagan/atheist/christian holiday now, not just christian, in fact hardly christian. Hehe, in fact, it's as much Christian as it is ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Christmas.
Simply put, I think it's a matter of personal choice. To me any sort of holiday or such is just a cultural commodity, one which anyone may partake in. I've ...
Mar 27, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
No. But placed in the context of this life , there is. Why does there have to be a reason for morality? Do I have to be coerced by an ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Existence of Hell
Hell is the place into which Dante descended in the Divine Comedy . Quite obvious. Says it right in the text, though in a more poetic fashion ^_~ Stupid-assed remarks ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: Do you think we should get our troops out of the war?
I ain't no Amrican, but as a citizen of this world - a child of the primeval mother we call Earth - I would say get them out. Then I ...
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Indeed. I suggest the film Der Untergang ( Downfall ) to anyone. I think it's one of the best films in terms of the portrayal of Hitler and the state ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Is there a right or wrong?
I stand by Nietzsche: there is no good and evil, thus no right or wrong. The idea of good and evil and right or wrong are often intertwined, the former ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Because I don't believe in something as absurd and degrading to the Human experience as Heaven and Hell, I don't believe Hitler is in Hell. Yes what he let happen ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Under age drinking
My history teacher said this, and for some reason I think of Freud... perhaps he was the one who discovered/came up with this, but apparently people don't understand (sub-conciously, of ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: Peace or Freedom?
Freedom, yo. Otherwise we couldn't have colourful revolutions preaching "PEACE, BREAD, LAND!" Hurrah!
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
1st question: It was my reply to the topic's question. Tee Hee. 2nd: Because they are allowed to. Here is perhaps a more legible version of the above: I believe ...
Mar 20, 2008 -
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
Yo, I'ma say dat da Sun is da best star. Cuz witout it we ain't got no lifes, see? Da Sun is like da (incestuos) husband of da one named ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: The 2050 Superpowers
Being the superpower is to be superior in all areas: economy, military, and I suppose a unified and malleable populace (does anyone wish to argue Darwinism? We're always vying for ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Pledging Allegiance In the U.K
I am a first generation Croat-Canadian (my parents were immigants from Yugoslavia). My parents aren't what you call patriots of this country, nor am I for that matter. However, there ...
Mar 13, 2008
