User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Then I agree to your proposal, oh Emperor Lama. As for you, Dargquon, the Nordic Council will respect your wishes, but does not recognize your rogue nation, nor shall it ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I've been reading some newspaper articles concerning North Korea for the past few days, and something struck me. This isn't any new revelation, but North Korea has little electricity. Apparently, ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Dargquon! This is an outrage! The Nordic Council, under my authority, is hereby imposing sanctions on your rogue organization. There were no such 'invaders'!! Australia is a commonwealth nation, there

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    (Hey, Sab, your sig. sounds very similar to a part of Norse myth! Odin said once, in response to a certain king's question as to why Odin culls so many ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Excellent Lama, oh great Emperor of the Almost Infinte Empire! The NSK respects your wishes. The question it now: what do we do/how do we deal with YWS' aqquisition of ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    I frankly dissaprove with atheists who act like that. A Pagan myself, though I don't go out thrashing at the Christian God. Just like I believe in what I do, ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Furthermore I would like to reitterate to the leader/s of the Empire the NSK's wishes of allowing Empire citizens to hold dual citizenship-that of the Empire and of the NSK ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I read in Times they're developing a long range missle (ICBM) to reach the U.S. It's called the Taipong 4 or something like that.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Turkish part of Europe (i.e. Constantinople/Istanbul) is under the administration of the Nordic Council. We also reserve our right to 1/4 oil production from Turkey, should it be annexed ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Russian Journalist--Critical of Putin--Shot

    I think I'd be shot on the spot! :lol: Can I cower behind you guys? :o

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    The statement I made was a little too straightforward. I understand what you are saying. I didn't mean they were the same , but that Stalin immitated National Socialism, placing ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Haha, both Lama and Bob were near the mark. And, like Bob said, the fact that the Republicans were already in power is irrelevant. Hitler was already Chancellor of Germany ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    I read that due to malnutrition people have actually grown shorter, so the military actually had to reduce the minimum height for the military. Proving that even though things are ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nationalism

    I've a hard time with nationalism. I've a very socialist/marxist mind, which would label nationalism towards a state, creed, religion etc. an evil. And yet I am not immune to ...

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 9/11

    Reichstag Fire.

    Oct 10, 2006


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun