User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Ah, so the Croatian program is working? Excellent! It would be better with subtitles no doubt, but oh well-better than nothing!

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Kim Jong-il called the recent UN sanctions as a 'declaration of war'. And according to 'unverified' U.S. intellegence, N.K. is preparing for a second test. I was wondering today as ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Conspiracy Theories

    Oh, here's a conspiracy theory I conjured up a week or two ago. So, why exactly do skinheads shave their heads? Because-Jews can control people through hair! It's a crazy ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    One step ahead of you ^_~ Well, it's on 'the list of things to do'. I've taken to watching some online Finnish TV.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Parents holding children back in school

    Heh. I'll be 17 when I graduate, Michael Fong will be... 16. Put 'em in school I say!

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The Nordic Council has now incorporated South Korea. Sidenote-The South Koreans rejoice as they watch North Korea being bombed over and over again. They wish to join in the fun.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

    I can only say I agree with Lama's statement :o That's just nuts-speaking of them, collisions teach kids the importance of protecting them! Experience is the best teacher.

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Nonetheless it dramatically reduces the need for oil, and lessens the damage done to poor old mother zemlya . But an Empire, so large and grande, such as yours, with ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    No matter, thanks to the ever so clever Swedes, much of Europe now enjoys one form of green energy or another. The Nordic Council, though, expresses concern over the Great ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    He's right (rolled r) you know. I think, maybe, I'll go for a little Eurotrip and meet up with you guys in Petrograd before heading off to Finland. Unless, of ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. Petersburg Update

    Haha, 'Four-Year Plan'! You hear the Russia! Four years of preparation to get ready for your invasion! Apparently my mother was taught Russian in school as well... Anywho, I'm still ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Only, do not forget the agreement we had. 3/7's of oil... The Bosnian and Albanian moslems will want some form of compensation for the loss of their 'fatherland'.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Very well, it is done. It's funny, though, because the Nordic Council had a hard time with which Union Poland should be affiliated with. Greater Germany advanced claims that it ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    The 'Red' is the Nordic Council, of which I am Supremier of. I see Sri Lanka has been removed from N.C. control, as well as New Zealand. We shall respect ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: North Korea Tests Nuclear Device

    Only a thought ^_~ My thinking was that they were/are desperate for electricity. Of course threatening a Superpower in return for it laughable it's not even funny :s But given ...

    Oct 14, 2006


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar