User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    You refer, of course to the word Teufelshund. This is slang for the Marines by German soldiers. The literal translation "Devil Dogs" was used to refer to the Marine Corp. ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    Figured as much (unless you can get it through the sattellite). Well there's always They have some excellent documentaries and the like, some very mind opening. One, for example, entitled ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    His point is that humans are inately evil and damned to an eternal fiery damnation. And that the only way to atone for our sins (that our ancestors to the ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Difference between BBC news and CNN news.

    I prefer CBC over both (in fact I never watch CNN). If you want unbiased news, CBC is the way to go. You gotta love Canada. But I suppose I'd ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Pfft...Very well! And is it that 'god awful movie?' or that 'excellent book?"?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I HATE THE DUMB PEOPLE AT MY SCHOOL!!!

    There's an elementary school here that has a store...Yeah...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    To adress a few things- The Nordic Council has siezed all assets and things of worth from the Dark Empire following their failed take over of Japan and utter self-destruction. ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    -Nirvana -The Crow -Lion King -Pogs -Tapes/VHS To name a few; and according to my childhood :)

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Is is just me or is everyone suddenly a mod?

    I'm not a mod either! This calls for the creation of a faction! But anyone is a potential mod...*looks around shiftily* I feel like I'm in the Matrix...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God and war

    Sun Tzu is definately the better of the two!!!!! He was Oriental!!!!! Echoing some people out there, I believe strife is inevitable. That it is part of the cycle(s) of ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Er, sorry! I meant South-Central Asia (India, Nepal, Bangledash, formerely Sri Lanka)! My bad! Consider this a public apology on the N.C.s part. Should war break out between the Empire ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Creationism in schools

    We only really looked at Creationism in religion class grade 9 and 10, but certainly it wasn't forced on us. I go to a very liberal Catholic school (which is ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: YWS INVADEZ RUSSKA

    Sohini! I willingly gave you administration over South-East Asia... There was no deployence of troops! The Nordic Council and Empire are at peace. At least the Nordic Council only wishes ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: grits anyone?

    I don't like polenta...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and death

    My friend said: You live life to obtain pleasure. I don't think he's far from the truth, only the definition of 'pleasure' (as with many things) is different for each ...

    Oct 21, 2006


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind