User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: 9 Killed By Gunman in Eastern Serbia

    A travesty, to be sure. And that such an act can be committed in a little village named after the apple... You know, my cousin keeps an Ak-47 underneath his ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Russia Resumes Long-Range Sorties

    We Slavs have been mistreated and looked down upon far too often, it's no wonder... (But that's my heritage's bias speaking there ^_~)

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Everything by hand. I'm a messy person, what more can I say? Besides I can distract myself by drawing and writing other little tidbits around, add notes, blah blah blah. ...

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Aha! Really? That would be wonderful! No my folks, and certainly I, wouldn't mind at all.

    Jul 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    I consider myself a pantheist and naturalist . The latter is a term of my own to distinguish from paganism. It entails various rituals of a paganistic feel, but without ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Dreaming Deep?

    Dreamy, could you ever forgive me? I'm indignated with myself, would you believe it? I take such a long leave of absence, without any excuse that would suffice, meaning not ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Here's my stereotypical conception of the Christian heaven (that I jotted down one boring afternoon in religion class last year, as the teacher went on and on and on about ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    My, my... The Idiot was simply brilliant! A rather predictable ending, yet one you certainly did not want to happen! Poor, poor Myshkin... I feel for him very much ^_^;; ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Switzerland Accidentally Invades Liechtenstein

    Awww, don't laugh at poor Liechtenstein!

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Behold! Tis I! I rather like these poses (the second I commisioned, the first...Jessica likes the camera...)

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    At the moment: Re-reading the Fellowship of the Ring (for the third time now - I'm not a slow reader (though I started it back in September) it just isn't ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: A Song of Fire and Ice

    Aha! My very own dentist (one Dr. Ante Bilich) recommended I pick up this series. Now this man, as an avid reader, is a tough critic of books (to the ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    I WILL be a author. :D technically I already am. Okay. PUBLISHED author. :D If I cannot succeed at that, I will be a librarian. Which I will probably do ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Very cool, very cool Sureal :D ...... I shaved (and got a haircut, should get a pic up soon).

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: War-Machine

    I see no reason to expand this, I feel it gives the message quite clearly - there shall always be war, in one form or another. And its outcome is ...

    Mar 6, 2007


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud