User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Our Dapper-Dan-Man [[s]The Blight of Europe[/s]] looks particularly dapper in Pic #4. I lie. ...He looks rather dapper in all of them. ;) Though, in all honesty, the psycho pic ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You know what? Here's some more. Indulge. Psycho Dan. I don't know what was on my mind when my friend snapped this. Me and a friend on Halloween during school. ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Me. Halloween. Enjoy.

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: deep in thought...

    Apparently my friend becomes very thoughtful, critical and analytical when she's high... The things you learn when on long bus rides... Anywho, for me it can be anywhere. Seriously. I ...

    Dec 3, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Stormy Opera

    Why thank you Azila. We are all entitled to our opinions, and yours is no less significant than anyone elses. Thanks ^^

    Nov 29, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Stormy Opera

    No consequence at all, it seems! ;)

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Stormy Opera

    Sorry for the italics, I have a thing where I italicize all my poems that I post. And thank you both for your honest critiques. I knew very well it ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    Ahaha! My my, was I really like that back then? I assure you worthy fellows of YWS I've removed myself from the Christian yoke, and have matured greatly since that ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Stormy Opera

    My first attempt at abstract poetry. I didn't bother recreating the placement of words and phrases from what I had on paper. Little droplets of water, Millions of them, Falling ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mein Teil!

    Anyone hear of Armin Meiwes? That's where you get this song ;) I love Rammstein's videos, they are so abstract and thought-provoking (no less the content of their songs!). However, ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Serial Killer Goes to Trial In Russia

    Believe me, people have accused me of not being right in the head multitudes of times, sometimes on a daily basis, since as far back as I can remember. And ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    Next thing you know they'll be making a sequel to "The Number 23".... Which was in fact an excellent film ^_~

    Sep 13, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Essay - The Fall of the Proud and Mighty in The Idiot

    I received a fairly decent mark for this essay, within the range my conscious effort put in (an 80%). I lost most marks for MLA infractions, which there will be ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Crush

    I'm not going to give you any constructive criticism (at the moment, at least, though no promises here...), however I will have to second Snoink's approval of the poem. I ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    The great flaw of this plan being that he's twice my age. And married. I need to find myself a dashing Croatian pianist (with nice hands) of appropriate age and ...

    Sep 11, 2007


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince