User avatar

Bjorn

  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    To Mesh: As I said the only person I knew that was on this site at the time I signed up, was Crysi, and I knew that not only from ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Thank You, and Thank You.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    (This goes out to random peoples posts) I believe everything happens because it must, or was foretold by God, to himself before the world was made, Fate if you will. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Same Sex Marriage Bill Passes in Canada! :)

    I chose no, for reasons which are interwoven with my way of thinking, which is simple in thought ,but hard to explain, so here is my answer simplified. Religiously Speaking: ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Ahh, an excellent way of starting in a new forum! Let me just say first of all, You do not have to read The Hobbit to understand the LotR TRILOGY, ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    I am Erethror as far as I know (and I don't know much, since I'm knew) The only person whom I know and that knows me is Crysi, I do ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    A hearty hello to all who know this name, and a warm hello to all who don't know me! I am known as Erethror on these writing sites, and I ...

    Jul 2, 2005


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson