User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Ok my favourite types of music, which I listen to on a regular basis: Metal, Classical, Orchestrated,J-Pop/Rock(not as often) My favourites:Blind Guardian(Epic, Power Metal), Dark Moor(Symphonic Metal

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    Read my above post for my complete views. Anyway, why the hell did he go into Iraq in the first place? What did they have that contributed to 9/11? Why ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Crysi has a point. There is what we call water, and all of it on this planet is one and the same. If I ere to drink water that came ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    If it's a fantasy, I make up a quick language, or now a more complete (though far from) language, and use a name. Or look at the culture of the ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Hello, I'm new too.

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    *Opens mouth*.......*closes*.......*Opens again*....That message was very confusing....I caught poem about Crysi, who wont talk to you, and someone to Pm you (me?) to make her talk to you? Besides tha

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    No I don't support it. Sure I lamented the loss of the people who were mercilessly destroyed at the hands of one who wishes for ultimate power, glory, and riches. ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Hrrm. Why would God, the creator of Earth, Of Humans, and all beings. The One who created everything, the One whom all things came from no matter how small and ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Silmarillion

    Why not? I just finished reading it again, so here we go. An excellent tale, and how everything is entwined with the fate of these three holy jewels makes it ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Hello Unknown! :)

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello, and thanks! :D

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

    I read the prologue only, forgive me I would read on but I have other things to address to. Well it's good indeed, it only is a prologue, but in ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I HATE POETRY!

    It was inspired by the authors hate of poetry, or was it not obvious? I think it was an excellent jest (if it is...) and quite vocal about her dislike, ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Store?

    I'll be blunt, I could care less if a 25 cent pencil was an official LotR movie one. I could just as easy go out and buy a 25 cent ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Um, going to bed late, waking up late, books, random stuff, doing stuff with friends from time to time....lurking in my bedroom....

    Jul 4, 2005


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)