User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Hey the guy who wrote that book was on John Stewarts fake news show! Let me just say I agree with John when he says that the guy who wrote ...

    Jul 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Anyone can become who they want. It's not a dream, and like I said before, it's todays expectations and 'rules' that makes it seem like someone like me is a ...

    Jul 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    What is the American Dream? By the sounds of it (I wouldn't know, I'm Canadian, so give me leeway), it's a dream of a perfect country, well a perfect America. ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    The war on terror only incites more terror. It's an act of self defence, if you strike the coiled cobra, expect to have two deadly fangs in your neck, if ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Does it really? Well for one I did put it under Narrative because it does tell a story. It's talking about how the Noldorin elves (rather those who followed Feanor ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Nah, I like it. I'm not one to write down long poems, or ballads. But, then again, you give me inspiration to do so.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Organized Religion (Branch off of "What religion are yo

    There's no real point in fighting at all. I mean the Revelation was seen already, and is simple: Bad people die, good people live with God. *shrug*

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    I'm not American, rather a citizen of it's neighbour, so don't call me anti-american. I agree with Michael Moore in some aspects, but there not being terrorism at all, I ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    I've never given a 'title' to any un-ambitious, miniscule work, but if I'd have to name this poem, then I guess(these are on the spot) 'The Exiled', or just 'Exiled' ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fantasy, perhaps. It's everything: sex, death and God.

    I'm not surprised a 16 year old can achieve this fine peice of writing :wink: Don't take that comment too seriously J Hippy... It was good indeed, quite subtle, but ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

    (Hey Kay!) I read the first Chapter, and it is good yes, I again won't say much now, it being just the first chapter. I will continue reading it!

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I'm in Canada, and word has reached my ear, since I woke up at 12 pm, about 4 bombs that went off in under an hour. I think by now ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Yes Bobo, perhaps God isn't some amorphous being, but remember He was There before aught else, He it was who made material and what we see, and we, Humans, were ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello dear EBM! And Emma, I believe I will. But EBM, I wouldn't say was great there to, not too mention if it weren't for his site, I'd never stumble ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Erethror

    Hello to Fontroy, Scotland eh? I want to go there someday. And hello Firestarter, I do recall that name, from Crysi's forum i think...

    Jul 5, 2005


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind