User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'll be honest. I was for a fleeting moment, nearly blind with anger. I read, but with every post my heart rate rose, and I felt I would burn to ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Qi-Your are correct, so what are you saying, that you fully believe the logical explanation of Bruce's death?(being the pill). And perhaps it goes deeper than just men. (I have ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    If so, then what your saying, is that Christ is saying, that there is no devil, therefore if there was an angel called Lucifer, he did not rebel, thus the ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Now Bruce Lee's death is, to those who care, talked about alot. I know the explanation given by his wife, and it's quite a logical one. Bu then there are ...

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    God knows everything. Bruce Lee is most excellent. I just love him and so does my cousin. I've got his training books, and I practice by them.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Exactly.

    Aug 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Life and Death

    Our bodies are only houses for our spirits within. 'Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust', hence our bodies when they have served their time, eventually go back to the earth. ...

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Again I must protest, how does this sound like the beginning of something? To me it sounds like a quick, clean, one shot poem. It tells you everything you need ...

    Aug 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    You know.....I might make it into a ballad....or I will make some kind of ballad even if this isnt in it.

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: (Marxian) Communism

    Ok, this topic seems muddled, can someone state the current topic or is it still the same?

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Let me just say, I don't trust Bush; I don't like him. And I think I have valid personal reasons to do so. I'm Canadian I shouldn't care, but I'm ...

    Jul 21, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Exiled (or something like that...)

    Exactly my thoughts! ^_^

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

    Hey Wandwaver!*ahem* I knew at once Draco's mission was to kill Albus (I suspected Harry to, but quickly eliminated him, figuring the Dark Lord would've anted him). I too the ...

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "There is no terrorist threat" quote, Michael Moor

    Thats it; he was saying that culture had nothing to do with America's ruining.

    Jul 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The War in Iraq/ 9 11

    I agree.

    Jul 20, 2005


The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
— Helen Keller