User avatar

Bjorn

  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Sorry, but I do wish to take English and Classics in University, so practicing now and on will help, and besides I like it. Now, 'what is proper poetry exactly?', ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I vote, and ever shall, for The Lord of the Rings! Ok, I recommend it; by now a timeless classic no doubt. But I would also recommend Frankenstein by Mary-Shelley ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a mythology?

    I must add, that recently reading The Book of Lost Tales, I have started creating a myth myself, I just read the account of 'The Sun and the Moon', and ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I agree!(To writersdomain, I see that Luthien Tinuviel dances before mine eyes, if not my eyes are decieving me! Tell me, in person, if this is indeed a fellow fans ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nameless as of yet...

    It seems all the words I wished to utter were stole from my lips! But I will repeat them, this piece is quite good, and shows how with a pencil, ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    If it were not for a society, and self-imposed 'laws', I could care less and call your piece, poetry. In fact I could call everything poetry, including my shoes. That ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I applaude Silverstar *returns high five*. Tolkien remember, did spend most (it's unfair to say, or even speculate his whole life!) of his life working on his mythology, from which ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    I support Snoink, though it seems she hath already broken you...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Oh I just love people who do random stuff, other people call em crazy and wierd, or rebels, I (myself being one) name em, well I don't name em.... Anyway ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Yes it can be about one's feelings, but poetry is a metrical composition, which, it seems to me, this 'poem' lacks, it being, some kind of flow (not meaning it ...

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My bits and Bobs, unrelating to the above styles, I think

    This is a piece of something I wrote today, and when and if the completed work is posted here, this poem will make the more sense, and perfect sense perchance. ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    This seems like an angry comment if anything. I wonder what happened to poetry, what was once used to immortalize the great, and describe the beautiful things around us, has ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Creations of a Fantasy World

    The ideas come to me like that many times, and I spend a good deal going through it all. And from there things change in my mind, until I finally ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Starting a mythology?

    I would say look at Tolkien, but unfortunately he had the same problem. At first, I mean, when he wrote the Book of Lost Tales, it started with a mariner ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Shakespeare

    They're good, but I prefer them when acted out. For that's what they were originally intended for no? The language can be confusing, but a read through again and again, ...

    Sep 10, 2005


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey