User avatar

Bjorn

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I wrote a letter to her, and I got a reply. Very kind women, and of course gracious, for taking the time to write a reply....^_~

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    Quite.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My bits and Bobs, unrelating to the above styles, I think

    Some help as to what this can evolve to become, any ideas, thoughts? Its really in essence supposed to be a nonsensical song sung by a bard. Kinda like happily ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: experimental

    My mind goes with Bobo and Mr.Wallace.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cup of Life

    Just goes to show you: Coffee is evil! Especially Tim Hortons!!! Theres never never a line there!!! Very good indeed.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Yep. I reuglarily watch Enter the Dragon (a taped version from the very early nineties, possibly eighties, not sure cousin gave it, also a fan). The Chinese Connection is quite ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    To Griffinkeeper: I thought I explained that...Anyway, as I was explaining to my father today, the human mind is wonderful, for one can lead an interestingly contradictory life. What that ...

    Sep 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Power to the people(masses), I'm not gonna argue, I just won't. Imply go ahead, speculate, I don't care: I'm a baby and won't argue, well I won't. I understand my ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christian Debate and Discussion

    Life has a point, becuase of it's 'imperfections'. Hell even Paris worrying if she'll be late recieving her (enter name here) award is a problem, cuz she makes it one, ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Art is entertainment. I think thats it, art is entertainment, something appealing, some eye grabbing. Now I can write something, and depending on how I wish to convey it it ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bruce Lee

    Indeed, but to that I ask: Do you still think it might have been a curse? Or do you disbelieve in 'supernatural paraphernalia' altogether, or just in this case? And ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Roahld Dahl excellent stuff: The Twits, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, that short story involving the leg of lamb 'A Lamb to the Slaughter'. Harper Lee and her ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    What made me happy today: Knowing our school has a Violent Incident Emergency Plan! (You can take this both ways....)

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Cellular,Modular,Interactive-odular!

    I recommend........................counseling.....

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Thank you! Now I remember...Anyway, Poe's works are verrry good, and I'd recommend any of them. The Pit and the Pendulum is one of my favourites.

    Sep 19, 2005


i enjoy repeating things twice in poetry. but only ever twice. nothing tragic ever happens thrice if i have control of it
— theromanticchemist