User avatar

Bjorn

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    Griffinkeeper is right. However, if I deem correctly, then, I believe we, as Christians, do cow in fear of being punished in 'The End. The book of Revelation is basicly ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    Fictional: Alucard (he's a rabid vampire, who slaughters anyone who gets in his way, and in quite colourful ways!), Bombadil (for being a nonsensical, fun-loving guy), Patrick(Star), Homer(Simpson), M

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I've naught more to say to that. Although, I might add that Paolini has decided not to go on with post-secondary education, and decided to continue with what he's doing. ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Love Is...

    Love is a 'close' understanding of two persons. It can be intimate, or it can be a mere friendship. You cant compare a couple's love and love one has for ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    Well, it was an inevitability with me here(that this topic should be made). I have seen here: Questions about LOTR, which died, and Harry Potter versus the LotR. I am ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    The story is stiff.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    The point is, he made money, thats telling you something writers. You can write a simple thing like this, and your set for life! So really, write your heart and ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Liberalism and Conservatism

    The war in Iraq resonates somewhat with a)The 17th century witch trials and b)The Mcarthy witch trials. Saddam refused to accept the fact he had WMD, consequently the US(Bush) went ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mark of the beast

    I believe 'The Mark of the Beast' shall come in the sense of Globalization. Yes, it is inevitable. We are already seeing it happening with Europe, with the European Union. ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    Is it not hard to believe, that God created the things as they are supposed to be? It doesn't take an intellectual to come up with that. Unless of course ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Good job Silverstar, once again! Saphira... I mean was like an annoying brat bugging Eragon all the time, crappers man! Your a damned dragon thats grown to the size of ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    My good friend, Harry Potter came out when I was in grade 4, and I do know they are easy to read. But the point I was getting across (this ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Silverstar is my idle! Has Paolini really caught you all in his web? Unbelievable what this generation, my generation has sucumb to! The best they can literaturically(yes I made that ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I am truly appalled. I feel put down, on behalf of Tolkien, in so many ways. Now I understand Tolkien didn't expect his series to take off the way it ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    a childs book. It is not complicated to understand or decipher, its writing style is easy enough for a 4th grader to understand, the so called philosophy embedded within the ...

    Oct 16, 2005


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor