User avatar

Bjorn

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Thank Ye!^^

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Homework Help Re: Factoring Help

    OH! I am so dumb! Now I remember...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I'm terrible at this coding crap... And I'm glad you think it funny!*mumble* I'll get a picture of me in my halloween costume as soon as it's developed!

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That is me, although I currently don't have a frontal picture of myself, I'm confident there will be one sooner than later(when I fix the scanner!)

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Homework Help Re: Factoring Help

    They look to me to already be in simplest terms...What exactly are we working with? Are these polynomials?

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I think, that, perchance thou art too harsh :o If it were the way you explained, no book could compare to it! :? However, there are many great reads, and ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Canada. Also, I'm amazed that you read them in two days! It took me nearly three weeks for one(but then, there were things in between). And to everyone who supported ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    It is absolutely wondeful to know there is a fanbase on this board, and above and beyond the 'casual' I might say! To Jojo I say: it is indeed a ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • General Articles Re: Tolkien's Genius

    I think it's so darn loved, because when was the last time you read such a gosh darn adventure that spanned such a long distance, and visited so many distinct ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aster in the Sky

    Well well! I must say I am honoured to be critiqued by the Head Chimp himself! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it! I won't say it just came to me, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Aster in the Sky

    I of course am not the author, rather the sub-creative author(in other words, realistically-I wrote it, fantastically-The faithful Numenoreans sung it :wink:) Oh Aster in the Sky Oh white aster ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Excellent indeed! I don't find the Lord of the Rings difficult to read. However, I will admit that there were some parts that I had to read and re-read, and ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I feel more negative then positive vibes in hear, but that's good! It's why we're here... Now, when you all say there's a lack of strong female characters, that may ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    It's something I am burning to know! I have only met a handful of people, who have actually read the Lord of the Rings, in its entirety. A smaller portion ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Your all very sterotypical thank you. First of all, there is a college in the city (Georgian), and I assure you, it can easily pass for a university. No, we ...

    Nov 1, 2005


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables