User avatar

Bjorn

  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Thank you! And this from 'The People's Poet' raises my morale!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    1. First and formost, my parents. Without them, I wouldn't be here today! 2. My brother, for all the brotherly love, and having 'someone there'. 3. Tolkien, for giving me ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    The Book of Lost Tales part II, another book/graphic novel, TTT-Special edition, Star Wars(all of them, but the third will suffice if not), a computer/gamecube game, a CD, Blind Guardian ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Burning cold, Biting frost, The sky is falling; I am lost. A simple poem, it came to me as I was trudging through the snow and cold today...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Mashed potatoes(and gravy). I had my thanksgiving last month...But I understand it's the Americans today. So Happy Thanksgiving!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Tis an evil word that must be stamped on and burned and fet to pirranhas, then they have to be electrecuted and burnt, and their ashes be sent out to ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    I'm serious.

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    Many people I come in contact with, know my name, albeit I'm somewhat of an enigma amongst many of my fellow peers. It might be that I am not much ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    There is a Usergroup, and I would be glad if you joined.(and any other Tolkien fan that sees this!)

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Hey! Stephen King probably fondles butterflies on his spare time, for all you know! 'Normality' is one bound many of us are 'fraid to breach, take arms against this foul ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I may be moving to England when I'm older(or somewhere in Europe), so I'll be bred in Canada, with quite distinct Croatian bringing up, and live out my life in ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    The 'glare' is definately a force to be reckoned with. Now my dorky smile is something else... :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    As far as I can tell(and I am planning a family tree of some sort with origins...sometime...) I am Slavic as far back as I can tell. From my dad's ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is it about the Lord of the Rings that intimidates?

    Bubblewrapped-Don't worry, I'm a convert to, but that is a whole other, long I might add, story! Jigsaw-At least now we have some other median for complaints about description... And ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    I don't know how you get the Soviets split the countries up, it was all Yugoslavia (since 1920's) until 1991, when Croatia got its political independance, and after a few ...

    Nov 21, 2005


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson