User avatar

Bjorn

  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Raven Song

    Good, good! But shouldn't it be: pale moonlight, as opposed to moon-pale light? Unless it's supposed to be read another way?

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Thank ye!

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone play RuneScape?

    Haven't touched her since summer! However, I will go on from time to time, or whenever someone asks. (By the by, I started this file, about 2 years ago, and ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ID by what you wear an what music you listen too

    I talk to myself in public, hum/sing, wear whatever I feel like, or rather, I put on whatever is in my view, I read alot, and I listen to metal. ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Due South

    Like an angle with burning wings. I think you mean 'Angel', instead of 'angle'. :D I need to read more before I can come to any exact conclusions.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Things I was aware of, yet unsure of. I actually had a fight with myself with the spelling of graceful (bleh), but thank you! As for 'rainment' I meant 'raiment', ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    I understand ^^;

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Thank you.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Long ago I dreamt you falling, And in that moment had a longing: To watch your graceful shapes pass by, In white raiment, from the sky. I was thinking of ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspirations?

    Thinking of Middle-Earth...Yes, Tolkien and his works are a big inspiration for much of what goes down. However, I may write about anything that I'm currently 'in to', currently 19th ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'm going to University for English Literature(or summat to do with languages and/or writing, most likely involving English) indefinately, therefore it may turn into a career. However, I may indeed ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: ***

    Maybe a comma before sigh, or just swap another word for it (unless the people are the ones sighing) Not bad; and I like it. Personally I'd call it-Smack, Crack, ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    *Tips hat* But whats so sweet about it? The cold was burning and the frost biting when I came up with the poem...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    Yes, well the question mark is there bcause I wasn't sure 'Lost' was a good title. Hehehe... (Thank yea all again, is there no other criticism?!)

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost?

    I hope you aren't all saying this because everyone else is... I prefer the truth. Otherwise, if these praises are in fact the true feelings of each individual, I say ...

    Nov 29, 2005


“And how shall I think of you?' He considered a moment and then laughed. 'Think of me with my nose in a book!”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell