-
Re: Gandalf and The Balrog
Indeed. There's another poem which people said I should expand, sometime...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Jeans(if their tight around the waste), and try and stop staring at the girls, and what you would do to them...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: Gandalf and The Balrog
I already made a topic for discussing the LotR, or at least why people foudn it too straining, in the Lounge I believe. After that I don't know what you ...
Dec 14, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
I'm absolutely unlike that!(though I usually just throw on what I had the other day, unless theres something cleaner lying about...I ist neine fashion nazist!). I'd check if they were ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: How is it going so far?
Mine is a Tolkien rip-off(shhh :roll: ), but it's working for me :) I've already explained to Arvandor, but to the rest: Most elements are taken from Scandanavian/Norse(Nordic) culture. Hence ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Gandalf and The Balrog
As long as you liked it, and ya, LotR can't be beat! It's a sonnet, and a petrachan, so there is a certain rhyme scheme, and each line must be ...
Dec 13, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Hey, I was standing straight! And I'm glad I remind you of a, cool, friend.
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: How is it going so far?
I have a map I drew this summer, right above my head, and to the left of Middle-Earth. I've come up with so many ideas for it, I don't know ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Thank you. Actually, it's a wonder I smiled. Usually when I try to smile, something like the second picture happens, or I look like some murderous perv.... And I am ...
Dec 11, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Behold! A Series of Unfortunate Photographs!(Taken this summer in Montreal)[And yes, they are of me].
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia is coming to theaters soon!
Read the Magicians Nephew and the LtWatW 5 years ago, then re-read them 3 years later, but with the rest of the books. As for the movie, I am gonan ...
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
Emerald Sword-Rhapsody And it is full volume!!!WOOOOO! :shock:
Dec 10, 2005 -
Re: Winter Raven Song
So: feathers gleam in moon(without the 'the'[and I won't say naught about that, this is poetry!] *pause* pale light?
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS
1. The Silmarillion-J.R.R. Tolkien 2.The Hobbit-J.R.R. Tolkien 3. The Lord of the Rings-J.R.R. Tolkien 4. Tears of Artamon(series)- Sarah Ash 5.Han Solo Trilogy- A.C. Crispin 6.Harry Potter(my favouri
Dec 9, 2005 -
Re: Gandalf and The Balrog
Tis a Petrarchan sonnet. Gandalf and the Balrog Thongs of fire lashed at Tharkûn the Great, On the narrow pass of the dwarven bridge. He struggled on that precarious ridge, ...
Dec 9, 2005
