User avatar

Bjorn

  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    Like I said, I nominated msyelf...And Arvy is crazy enough to understand me, which is why I chose him....

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    What Arvy said above ^^

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Merry Christmas!

    Merry Christmas to all!(and a Happy Hannukah to those whom it applies for tommorow!). I was at Midnight Mass at 12:00 in the morning, and my cousin, as always, came ...

    Dec 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    B'z-Itsuka no Merry Christmas

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    I think I am, but that's just me. Arvy je neodreden pobjednik! A CL je isto malo iz glave...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Ahh, Sabradan, but you forget that period of warming nigh 1000-2000 years ago?

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    They should die to spare us their inner agonies then... Give me some good Death/Viking Metal and that's as close to anything relating to emo as I go. .....

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    There's no point to anything if we don't give it a meaning, get it! Scientists just happen to spend their miserable little lives adding on to, and complicating things. They ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Merry be your attaining of one more year upon yourself! :D Oh the days of the past are filled with woe and tribulation, yet not without stuggle and strife! And ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pardon me, but...

    Scientists are mere humans; humans that set out to learn more about the Universe, and all in it, that God made. I believe it was Einstein who said-the more you ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Moral Question

    If your mature and understand the content that is being splayed, why not? I've been watching horror flicks since I was a wee little one, and my parents didn't do ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Oh I know, and it's impossible to expand it, as I said, because it would go against the limits of a sonnet, therefore it wouldn't be a sonnet!

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Arvandor-Nightwish rocks my socks!(well it rocks my ears, but....) The song before: Burn in Hell-Dimmu Borgir The song now: Nemo-Nightwish The song next: Crusader-Saxon

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Thank you!

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    Woah people! I'm afraid we're gonna end up being shut down because some 30 year old balding man is gonna rape like all the chicks on this site! Arvandor-How could ...

    Dec 14, 2005


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna